Monday, June 10, 2013

Black Milk Clothing

Buy Here for $115.72
Buy Here for $115.72






















Black Milk... That's what happens to your white milk when it sits out to long, right? Well, it doesn't mean that anymore! Black Milk is an online clothing company that, while slightly pricey, hold an extreme amount of wildly insane and unique clothing. It's one of those company where, if someone had just won a million dollars, she would start off a sentence with "If I won a million dollars..." and would end it with "... I'd spend it all on Black Milk Clothing." It's that exceptional.

I had Hundreds of clothing items that I've fallen in love with on their site, so I'll try to only show you a few from each category that I believe stand out the most. You've already seen the jumpsuit above.

Buy Here for $72.32
Buy Here for $73.32



I am in complete awe when it comes to their leggings.

They even have star wars and middle earth ones for you sci-fi fans like myself!





Buy Here for $95.47

Buy Here for $67.50









More Wildness
!!!













Buy Here for $106.07
Buy Here for $95.47
 







Middle Earth and Alice in Wonder- Land dresses?

I THINK YES!









Currently out of Stock
 
Buy Here fore $77.14



 

 Look at these spectac-
ular capes!

Can I please get one of each?










Buy Here for $93.31

Buy Here for $93.31







Suh-
Spend-
er-

Suspender 

Thank you Black Milk for putting me in suspender heaven!







 I'm having to do a separate post specifically for their shoes! They're only Jeffrey Campbell, so you know I can't have enough room on this post for them!

2 comments:

  1. I do like the things they have at Black Milk as well! Only problem is that they're pretty expensive, I'm really quite overwhelmed to see that a pair of leggings that I want is $75!

    Have you bought anything from they yet? How's the quality like, if you have?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed!
    Extremely helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such
    info a lot. buying rs gold
    Diablo 3 Gold
    aion gold

    ReplyDelete