Friday, January 11, 2013

Showcase Your Style #2

This week I had a couple of lovely bloggers send me their info. for this week's SYS post. Don't forget that anyone can be featured, blogger or not. Just click on the Showcase Your Style tab up above.

Guste, Lithuania, Diary of Guste

My style is quite simple and girly. I love to wear dresses and skirts all the time and add vintage accessories. Also, it's changes sometimes depending on my mood.

Queenly Tan, Philippines, Queenly Tan

I'm always having fun in doing mix-and-match outfits. Girly-girl, boyish, simple, chic, preppy, I always wanna try them all. Sometimes, I make my outfit depending on my mood; happy, excited, feeling blue. I dress on how I wanted to be dressed, not because it's a trend that I must follow for the sake of being a fashion lover. It's the personal style that lasts.

1 comment: