Sunday, January 13, 2013

Most Bangin' Lookbooks Around

You know when an online boutique decides to show off their outstanding collection of clothes by putting on a photo shoot and then putting the pictures together and calling it their Lookbook? Well, if you didn't, you do know. I've been scouring the web for some of the most creative, beautiful and unique Lookbooks from both known and not-so-known shops. What I found brought tears to my eyes from the pure beauty I saw that I am going to share with you now. Enjoy.

From the shop: Tunnel Vision

From the shop: Nasty Gal
From the shop: Wasteland

From the Shop: Gypsum Fox



From the shop: Wildfox Couture

From the shop: Victorias Secret

From the shop: Love Story


From the shop: LF Stores

Do you know any other spectacular Lookbooks I should add to my list?

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!

    ❤Habanero Handmade❤

    FB:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Habanero-Handmade-Fanpage/119842804790054

    BLOG:http://habanerohandmade.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete