Friday, December 28, 2012

Showcase Your Style

Hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed the holidays, I know I did. There was plenty of food and shopping that I think I will never eat or shop again. That's a blatant lie. Anyway, I'm going to have plenty of knew posts coming up soon because of the overload of new clothes I've got from my trip to St. Louis and from my post-Xmas shopping trip. I'm also going to be starting a photo shoot project with Andrea! We will be photo shooting the seven deadly sins, our way:) It's going to be awesome (Have an idea for a sin? Tell in the comments below!).

Anyway! The point of this post is to direct you to the new tab up above! The new portion of my blog is called SHOWCASE YOUR STYLE. Showcase Your Style gives you the opportunity to be featured on Caged In Clothes. All you have to do is be a member of CIC and shoot me an email with the information found on the page. You don't have to be a blogger to participate, anyone can show off their style because everyone has one! If you are a blogger, however, please send me the link to your blog and I'll link it when I put your mini bio up for the SYS post.

There will be 5-10 people featured each week and I will personally email you back if you are one! This is a sample of what one person's SYS feature will look like:


Shelby B., USA

My style is ever-changing.i can go from girly, to rocker, to chic in the blink of an eye and I plan to keep it that way. I admit that I follow trends, but mostly because I like them. If I don't like a trend, don't expect to see it on my body.

There you have it! If you want to see yourself featured on Caged In Clothes, Just click on the Showcase Your Style tab on the top of the screen and follow the instructions.

No comments:

Post a Comment