Thursday, September 20, 2012

Vampirish Part II

Why hello there. I see you are looking at pictures of me over the world wide web. Don't worry, I don't find it creepy. I did put them there for a reason. I put them there so people like you can see me.... Okay, I'm starting to creep myself out. I'm stopping that. Hi! I hope your day is going good. Mine didn't. I shut my hand in a golf cart door and made it bleed, I busted out a crappy 4 page paper, I'm sleep deprieved BUT I am able to write this oh-so marvelous post (Super Sarcasm!). Anyway, Stay tuned and follow my blooooog because I sense that there's another AH-mazing giveaway a brewing!
 
 
ABOUT THE LOOK: Well... Um... it's exactly what I said from VAMPIRISH PART I just... without my leather jacket protecting me from the harsh winds.... the end:)
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i think you look gorgeous and i love your skirt! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Too Much Soul Giveaway

    ReplyDelete