Monday, September 17, 2012

The Dresses of Jolie Moi

Ahhhh, you have found my weakness. The one thing that makes my knees shaky, palms clamy and mouth dry. Yes, I'm talking about uber-unique dresses. The kind of dress that looks like it's one of a kind that you spend a pretty penny on. Maybe the dress that has, oh, I don't know, woodland creatures on the front or a deep V down the back? Beautiful dresses that just make my heart sing!

These types of dresses can be found at the online store Jolie Moi. I can't even remember how I found the site, but I do remember how it was love at first sight. I still love it and I will never not love it! It's the peanut butter to my jelly, the chipmunk to my tree, the voo to my do... you get my drawn out idea. Anyway, check out the dresses I'm talkin about below and visit their site to see more!
 
 
 


 


3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the first two dresses. i'm going to the site now. :)
    Xo, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the third dress.. Edgy yet sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. These dresses certainly deserve a second glance. Love the last one. The galaxy print is just lovely.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete