Monday, May 19, 2014

Day 3

So here's what went down today; I was supposed to start interning today, but hey, things happen, I understand. I never would have gotten to take a picture of these super heroes holding me up if I had started. 
I went to another 9/11 Memorial. It was breathtaking and also sad at the same time. The names of those we lost encircle the whole outside of it. 
I also went to Fifth Avenue. AH. MY. GAWD. I'm going to be a millionaire when I'm older because I walked into a couple stores and was like, "Well maybe I can afford this scarf *picks up scarf and sees price tag* you know I swear I saw an H&M down here somewhere."

But anyway, below are shots of Bergdorf Goodman's window displays. My fav? DEFINITELY THE ZAC POSEN. 
This is the Zac Posen! 
I saw and went into a few other stores. Notice the lack of bags in my hands. 
I Vogued much harder than this puny Versace model. 
Then I went shopping at the 4 story Forever 21 in Times Square. 
Lastly I ate dinner at the BUBBA GUMP SHRIMP CO. This man here was our waiter, I took a selfie with him below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment