Saturday, November 10, 2012

Glamorous Blogger Competition



 



 
Black Wedge High Top Trainers: £29.99
 
 
 
Glamorous is running a blogger competition and the prize is £200 worth of clothes from their amazing website! To win, you have to be a blogger and create a collage of your dream Glamorous outfit with a budget of £200, like I did above.If you want to enter this competition, create a blog post with your wishlist and then email the link to emily@e-tailwebstores.com by 12th of November. The top 10 entries will then be featured on the Glamorous facebook page, where they will be open to voting. The winner is the one who gets the most likes. For full details please click here.

As for my wishlist, here it is! I fell in love with pretty much all of Glamorous' clothes, so picking out one outfit was pretty darn hard, but I love what I finished with. I decided to start out with the body suit (I've been wanting one FOREVER) Pair it with those striped pants, and even if the stripes thickness is a bit different, my body will seem so long and tall from them! The mesh part of the body suit will give it a sexy feel, but with the layers, still modest. I would unzip the burgundy peplum shirt and put it over the body suit and then top it off with that gorgeous moto jacket. Lastly, I would finish with those High Top wedges. They are so sweet. Just sayin.
 

5 comments:

  1. thx for the message my dear...love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!
    thanks so much for your comment! following! ;)

    Marianela.
    SORTEO JUNTO A SHEINSIDE EN MI BLOG! Anímate! --> http://www.asm-magazine.com/marilynscloset/12770/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your picks, good luck with your entry :)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great things ♥
    lieben Gruß

    Sarah
    http://www.sanzibell.com

    ReplyDelete