Friday, August 3, 2012

Kiss Kiss SugarLips!


I, like many other, have fallen head over heels for Sugar Lips Apparel. Their clothing has a an effortless feel to it -- a sort of light, flowing nature to sooth any fashion soul. With all of the crazy, semi-couture clothing trends, it's nice to have such an amazing company to provide relief to everyone. This line of clothing has beautiful, stylish clothes that allow us to wear some of the more relaxed crazes, such as maxi skirts and dresses, calmed down prints, pastels and simple cutouts.

I am personally in love with them. Their clothing exudes everything that my style is, and what I want it to be. It's fun and has a quirky pop that makes me smile and want to empty my wallet for everything in the store! So, without further adue, Sugar Lips Apparel!









Sugar Lips Apparel also reminds me of my current monthly fashion inspiration (find on tab at top of the page), Florence Welch! Click on up there and see why she is such a fashion guru.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't heard of this store before, and thank you for sharing it. Think I'll be browsing their stuff for a wee while..

    ReplyDelete