Friday, April 13, 2012

Just a Short Announcement!

Hey everyone! Prom is tomorrow for me and I was nominated for Prom Queen! Whereas I don't think I'll win because I'm going up against an amazing ginger-headed gal, I'm still going to have a blast and can't wait for it. Be expecting plenty of prom pictures to come!

This picture came from a shoot I recently did with a friend (If you guessed Andrea, give yourself a pat on the back!) and expect pictures from that shoot as well! And please comment if you want to see the girl behind these amazing photographs, Andrea herself! Maybe if enough people say they want to meet her, she might be willing to take a couple of pictures with me. High fashion editorial shoot perhaps? I think so! So please comment:)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that's awesome!
    I wish we had stuff like that here.
    The photo is lovely

    http://yerazelov.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete