Friday, March 7, 2014

Oh My Lawrence


This girl. For real, this girl right here. I'm pretty sure she is the ultimate role model for any and every girl in the whole world. She is beautiful and courageous and she's straight up real. To demonstrate, I browsed the web to find some pretty funny gifs and pictures of her all from the Oscars! (Stay tuned for my best dressed post coming soon!)

Before we get started though, I'd like to point out how gorgeous she was at the Oscars! She did the pixie cut right for red carpet with it slicked back and locked into place and kept her makeup light and simple. She exuded youthfulness once more by wearing the backwards necklace (maybe I'll do that in my next shoot!) and lastly... Here it comes... THE GOWN. Oh Dior you've done it again! Although she kept her youthful pieces (clutch, necklace, personality) her overall look had a matureness to it that I fell head-over-heels for and a lot of that has to do with the dress! The shape the dress creates is dire. I'm completely in love.

Anyway, on to why I love her so much via Oscar night GIFs and photos!

1. She enjoys playing hide and seek almost as much as I do.

2. She swats flies away like a boss... on live television... in front of millions.

3. She's not afraid of a fight. I mean hell, she won the Hunger Games.

4. She knows true humor when she sees it... or when she doesn't.

5. She gets embarrassed like you and me! Except she's still famous.

There you have it! My top five reasons I love JLaw just based on the Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment