Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Give It Up

So I gave up soda for lent and I think I'm dying. Literally, I feel my body wasting away. Well, kind of. I have more energy, my skin is better and I feel like exercising more, but I have these headaches that are killer! Anyway, one of the reasons I gave up soda for lent is that it's my first step in leading a healthier life!
I know what you're thinking because a lot of people have already approached me about it... "Shelby, you're skinny, you don't need to watch what you eat. Go eat a cheeseburger and be happy you're tiny." I can't stress this enough, Skinny and Healthy are not the same thing. Yes, I'm small, but I can't walk up a flight of stairs without heaving in exhaustion at the top, I was drinking nearly two 2-liter sodas a day and my best friend was called McDonalds. Everyone needs to live a healthy life no matter their current size and that's what I'm trying to do.








No comments:

Post a Comment