Sunday, June 10, 2012

Don't Fear, New Posts Are Near

Hey everyone! I just wanted to tell you not to fret because new posts will be coming soon. Ive been incredibly busy with a job and my stinkin' camera decided summertime was the perfect time to fall apart and break. But I'm taking pictures with my friend aaaaaaaall Friday to hold the blog down until I get back from my week-long mission trip.

So do not worry; I have not dropped off the face of the earth, ran out of clothes and inspiration, or  decided to live my life as a circus clown so that I only have to wear a nifty jumpsuit forever. It's actually quite the opposite. There is a potential collaboration in my future and I recently got a couple of jobs... so I got myself some moola... for clothes... actually most of it has been put back for college but i did get some clothes and a new necklace first!

So, what styles or trends do you want to see in next weeks posts? Have you fallen head over heels for backless? Do you want to see some asymmetrical skirts? Galaxy print perhaps? tell me in the comments!

1 comment: