Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Don't Double Cross Me

She's pretty excited, no, extraordinarily excited. She's grabbin' a home girl and heading to a bigger town for a weekend. Not just any weekend though, the Kansas City Fashion Week. It's going to be spectacular.

ABOUT THE LOOK: I'm not a super big fan of upside down crosses, but this dress was simply beautiful! The fit laid perfectly on me and I still love the asymmetrical trend. I mixed different styles here; I'm satisfied with the result. The dress has a somewhat rocker-chic vibe, but the necklace sends a tribal feel. Mixing trends and styles always seems to result in something marvelous. Give it try! 





BEHIND THE SCENES: None!! Yet... There were so many funny bloopers, I'm putting them in another post!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Today i was visit this blog with the help of this blog i am sharing a one infomational tip for onine discount with the help of this discount tip you can get discount on your favorite apparel item just simply you will write in your search AmiClubWear Coupons & get discount on your favorite wear items....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://couponssmart.com/store/?si=Ami-Clubwear

    ReplyDelete