Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Don't Double Cross Me

She's pretty excited, no, extraordinarily excited. She's grabbin' a home girl and heading to a bigger town for a weekend. Not just any weekend though, the Kansas City Fashion Week. It's going to be spectacular.

ABOUT THE LOOK: I'm not a super big fan of upside down crosses, but this dress was simply beautiful! The fit laid perfectly on me and I still love the asymmetrical trend. I mixed different styles here; I'm satisfied with the result. The dress has a somewhat rocker-chic vibe, but the necklace sends a tribal feel. Mixing trends and styles always seems to result in something marvelous. Give it try! 





BEHIND THE SCENES: None!! Yet... There were so many funny bloopers, I'm putting them in another post!

No comments:

Post a Comment