Monday, May 6, 2013

Denim Days #4

 Is this all the world has to offer her? War, corruption, hatred, loveless-lives, tears, that thumping in her chest caused after she listens to the news. The world is full of life, but seems to be lacking love. She wants to change people's lives. She wants to help people in need. Feed the hungry, give to the poor. If everybody just that, the world could finally be harmonious.

ABOUT THE LOOK: For this denim shirt look, I went all artsy fartsy. Acid wash jeans that I can't if they're purple or an awkward blue, cheetah print shoes, retro glasses and a hat! That's what I'm talking about. Clothes are all about being able to express yourself and, let me tell you, wearing this was the most fun shoot so far because I didn't care if I looked silly or was acting stupid. This outfit let me be me. How revolutionary. I don't care who you are, what you look like, or what your style is; let your inner artist out and put on something extraordinarily crazy and just walk around in it!



 BEHIND THE SCENES: What better to do in the middle of downtown than attempting (And hardcore failing) parcore on a brick wall?! I also claimed a chunk of cement as my own!



1 comment:

  1. This is look is fun! Pretty :) By the way, your new layout is pretty as well :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete